Thursday, October 1, 2009

Last Day @ Bali

3 nights ay Legong Keraton Hotel but we still not yet fully utilize their facilities...
Photobucket

Their most natural facility... Beach! A very beautiful beach!!!
I am too excited until I almost forget what usually I will do when I stepped on ANY beach! Jumping pose~ This is what he remind me of doing so ;P

Jumping Frog
Photobucket

Wong Fei Hong. Actually this is a very ugly pose... wahahahaha! U will laugh until you realize what actually in the pic :P
Photobucket

Oh ya, last day looo... must not forget their massage!!! Hahahaha, die die wana do second time for the foot massage ;P He is dark right? After 3 days non stop exposed under sunlight!
Photobucket

Reached airport a bit earlier so... posing here and there!!!
The sign of Bali
Photobucket
Photobucket

And here we are!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: