Thursday, April 21, 2011

ENSURE Milk Powder

Photobucket

I don't like milk for sure... But I am a kind of 'TOO CHOOSY' lady on my consumed food. End up with? Lack of vitamins!! I still remember my body condition not very good as I easy feel giddy so I promised myself to get a try on ENSURE milk. This is the brand which one of the Sinshe introduce for me. First try, I bought ENSURE chocolate flavor but it doesn't make me get addicted to it but result is... GOOD ! I never realized it until I had a boat ride during my beach holidays past few days... I didn't feel giddy anymore !!! I don't have seasick anymore !!! Sound weird right? I dunno what's da answer but... for sure is ENSURE milk powder, it brings me more vitamins I guess... yesterday I bought another big tin but this time in Vanilla flavor, wao Vanilla flavor is the best !!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't like milk too. My friend recommended me to take Nutrifresh.
It is made with an assortment of natural, healthy plant foods such as soybeans, grape, banana, pineapple, asparagus, barley, broccoli, cabbage, cantaloupe, carrots, citrus peel, honeydew, peas, pear, peach , grapefruit, lemon, fructose, rice powder, vanilla.

It's beverage food that you can take everyday anytime of your prefer choice. Check it out on this link. http://bit.ly/gYtYnT


I can see that you're tired always. You can try Millennium, that made from cactus, is rich in phytochemical to strengthen & bolstering your immune system.
Check it out on this link http://bit.ly/hnNZTK

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

Hey thanks so much for your suggestion ! Anyway, I am used to drink ENSURE now and it brings me a lot of benefit... I can feel different on my body dy... at least... I no need take noon nap right now ;) Is a good sign ;)