Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Perhentian Island Again... 4D3N

Yeap, we are back from our short beach holidays at Perhentian Island with a gang of 23 ladies and gentlemen ! This is my husband company trip and I able to get permission to leave school for 1 day, so... I allowed to follow them !! Is a super wonderful trip for everyone of us, no one complaint boring in this trip !!! =D
We hope we can hold the time, we hope we still at Perhentian right now... enjoy the western breakfast, thai style dishes for lunch and dinner !!!
We play and swim without day and night... we snorkeling in the deep sea to see baby shark, sting fish and the most cutie ~ Nemo :P Life is all about gaining experience from time to time !!!
Funny thing, every of my colleagues are waiting to see my SKIN... I am a fair lady to my colleagues and my beloved pupils for sure but since yesterday, I look RED, a healthy color instead of BLACK ! Bahahahahahhaa! But today, the color turns dark :X
For sure I will follow Him from time to time for their company trip every year cause the members on THE ONE TECHNOLOGY aka EXTREME always ROCKS to the max !!!!!!

Remember that I will only picked out randomly for our trip photo? Hehe, the rest please view it at my FB... about >100 there ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The only picture which proof that I went snorkeling !!! Deep sea with beautiful coral....... amazing !!!
Photobucket
And the gang of our members !!!
Photobucket

No comments: