Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sunday... 17-01-2010




Wargh, again.... I cant sleep well again but its all fine after I move to and sleep on floor =_="
Headed off to Ipoh this morning during 7am. Bla bla bla, the main thing we went there not for DIM SUM but =) *Privacy*
Well, since that day friends intro FU SHAN dim sum for me, I suggest to bring parents there and their comment is : " well done, especially the prawn!" How lucky we are, normally we have to stand beside other ppl's table to wait for our seat but today... without waiting, once we reached, we got our place :P
Not much pictures taken... enjoy our food more than photograph this time ;)

I am glad that life after marriage, I still can always having breakfast, lunch and dinner with my parents. Tot that after married, life will change... but luckily HB still manage to arrange our time nicely so that we can accompany both of our parents. Tonight, we are having these for our dinner =)



2 comments:

Puff said...

nice? :p

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

sure, ask brother bring you there next time ;) I told him how to go dy ;)