Sunday, January 24, 2010

SUNDAY @ Penang One Day Trip


See, we are back to this place again. 4 of us decide to sacrifice our sleeping hour and headed to Penang for shopping and the most important thing is MAKAN! We love to MAKAN from time to time and from place to place! For me, I have been staying at Penang for 3 years and 1 1/2 years at Bukit Mertajam so I think I know where to get nice foods. The first place we went is Bukit Mertajam, my maktab area for having our breakfast there... Their famous food~ Duck Egg Fry Kuey Tiao!!!


We manage to satisfy our appetite early this morning..
!!!For sure we will get back again one day =)

Headed to Queensbay and the time is still early. I am so excited when I saw the skirt that I want with the price tag of RM 13.00, yeah your eye's condition is pretty good, with just RM 13.00 *original price RM 149.00/ SEED* !!! After shopping, MAKAN lagi. Finally I got chance to intro them to T-Bowl Restaurant. They are famous not only in their Restaurant's Theme but their TOMYAM! We love TOMYAM...

Mummy claimed that we are so crazy to have 3 hours trip purposely to go there makan :P Here's the 4 !!



The Restaurant...


Our Foods...

< My Tomyam Ramen >


< Their Tomyam Soup >


< Cheesyyyyy Rice >


< Chicken Fry Rice >


< Sour Plum >


< Their DessertS >



Randomly Pick...

No comments: