Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bangkok- Last day


Time flies... comes to the last day!!!! Normally a lot of girls will say Bangkok is one of the best place to shop but... I didn't went to any shop to grab anything until today... inside the airport!!!!
Photobucket

Before that... I would like to say that I am quite disappointed when my friend told that my Neverfull is out of stock at Paris =(
But... I am happy when I saw a bag which have almost same design like LV Neverfull model!!!!! Wahhhh, I almost fly in the shop!!! *if you not believe, try to ask my HUS* !!! I really love the Neverfull model cause is convenient and young looking =)

My Handbag is from...
Photobucket
My lovely white handbag!!!! HUS told that this is the low profile Handbag for low profile carrier!!!hahahahah!!!! If you didn't see properly, you will never know that this is Gucci design cause the bag is in white.
Photobucket

Mummy also got her Valentine Present. She carry her new handbag from...
Photobucket
She got this model but in black =)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a nice bag, It really suits you. take more photos!

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

thank you! By the way, can I know who are u ? :P

Tammie Shuyen said...

never help me ask the price!! sad :(

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

wei not i didnt ask for you ah, is i cant see the model that you want ah.. somemore i just got chance to touch this branded shop after i check in. I didnt go high class shopping center la... no time! This time go also not enuff time to shop ...