Sunday, February 21, 2010

Should I take it?



Can't deny that I am totally lost of sense about any medicine.
Today, I met my buddy and he asked me a very common question, common for the lady who already got married. " Are you ready to pregnant?" And I am replied " nope! but I let it goes naturally without doing any prevention. No body know when I will pregnant but only GOD!" He smiled and suggested me to take this supplement~ Folic Acid. I really have no idea about this thingy until the google uncle lend me his hand.

He told me for the weak lady, they need more supplement for their body so that they can born a healthy baby. Aiks, I am like... errr!!! I never think about it wo... But is ok for me to listen to his advice =)
"Why I need folic acid?" The question that I keep repeating to ask him.

* reduce the risk that your baby born with a serious neural tube defect (a birth defect involving incomplete development of the brain and spinal cord) by up to 70%.
* To prevent underdevelopment of the brain

- he told me this...-

For current me, I swear I never take serious in this matter. I can't even imagine if one day, the test kit giving me a positive sign.
Try my best to handle this if god really send to me =)

* Update : Yeah, I start to consume Folic Acid start from yesterday... Just give ourselves a very short try for only 2 months, if fail... we will hold it until next year, hoho :P We have a better plan!!! Kakaka!

4 comments:

Puff said...

No prevention pulak ?? Still want travel d wor. Lol

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

hahaahahahaha, dont talk the same thing like mckevin!!!

Unknown said...

Nice Content dude... :)

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

err... are u my new reader? :)