Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I am back...

After 5 days 4 nights trip... finally we are back to Malaysia... Each time after travel and back to hometown, we will have same feeling and will shout out together... HOME SWEET HOME, TI the BEST!!!
Because we are very very tired!!!
This round trip to Singapore, we enjoy so so much and I wont post up any about Singapore for this moment because I got to edit pictures before I upload..
Special thanks to Xiao Yi, Xiao Yi Zhang who fetch us around with their 4 wheeled. Zheng Yang and his gf who took us to everywhere... =)

Keke, I love to take 大头照!!! :P

First day ~ MOS BURGER... I MISS IT SO SO MUCH !!! After 3 years, we come back again!
Photobucket

Second day ~ No Sign Board's white pepper crab!!!! WARGH!!!
Photobucket

Swensens Breakfast!
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

smallsnoopy said...

ur food really 101% high cholesterol ler~~~

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

hahahaha, yeah i know... I so scared to weight myself.... but very lucky, I lost my weight after this trip!!! wahahahaha, maybe I one day only makan 2 meals!!!! and keep walking... walk and walk and walk!!!! Keke, I saw your "like" in my FB album :P