Monday, March 29, 2010

My Sunday

Is been a month I freeze my kitchen. Until somebody told me how wasted I just left my reddish kitchen without using it. Ok ok... Suggest to toy with some food today. Jot down all needed ingredients and headed to Giant to complete it. Well, I invited two crazy friends to come over our house to have lunch together.
Protagonist for today...

My second time cooked Rice Burger, but plain top without any beans.
Photobucket
Photobucket

The rice that we use is so called Sakura rice~ Japanese Rice. With a fast tips, I suggest to Homemade some Sushi! Vinegar is a must of course !!!
and here comes with my handmade & homemade sushi!!!
Photobucket

11 comments:

Vvin said...

Geng liao lah. Wan treat me sushi liao lah. Keke :p
Your rice burger so unique! Last time showed my mum she also said lidat. :)

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

Actually I very love rice burger but I only able to find it at Singapore. I not sure whether I can find at Kl or not. BUt the first time I do is I refer to the ingredients which I got from google aunty :P Come my house la, I make sushi for u, Kevin one time slurp around 8 of my handmade sushi, so imagine... it wont hard to swallow huh :P !!!

Adrian Mckevin said...

better and fresher than sushi king yo

Erica said...

u r such a good wife...;)

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

Adrian Mckevin: Jangan make me sia sui here leh :P

Erica : *blush* Paisei leh... keke. Actually cooking is one of my hobby =) Tq Tq ;)

Purple de Cloud said...

Hi!Hope u wont mind i leave some comment here :)
I've try tis rice burger last week,bt y cnt success? Y ur rice patty yellowish? is it hv to mix wit sth? the rice patty hv to fry onot?
So sorry ask so many Q here^^

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

oo, is ok :)
Tat rice you got to add some tapioca flour, just a little bit so that it will stick together... add some salt and a EGG must be... then put it into mold and fried it with little oil ;)

Purple de Cloud said...

thx for telling me :)
no wonder i cnt make it...coz i only cooked the rice,then make a shape,then fry it :P tats y the rice patty stick on the pan :s
stupid me :D
use corn flour,can?

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

I think is no problem to use corn flour, the purpose is to make it sticky only ;) Remember to put an egg wo ;)

Purple de Cloud said...

okok~
will try it this weekend^^
hope can success tis time :)
thx again^^

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

welcome ;)