Sunday, April 25, 2010

Chocolate Cheese Cake


This is my first attempt Chocolate Cheese Cake! The image a bit disturb I know :P For me, the taste is nice... but for Hus... the taste is bad, you know why? He hate cheese cake! He don't like cheese cake at all !!!! Haha,I force feed him one scoop and I almost make him vomit :P *you know how serious he don't like the cheese cake* !!!
Anyway, I love it !!!

*anyway, I make a mistake in photoshop... suppose is 巧克力芝士蛋糕, but I miss the word “糕”!!!*
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Purple de Cloud said...

u so "geng" ler~
cheese cake oso noe to made...
look lk delicious~haha

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

keke, this one delicious, I belanja my colleague makan and they also say nice. The cheese melt in mouth de! The recipe i got from other friend de, and the step is quite easy, you can have a try ;) I think both of your princess will like it ;)

Purple de Cloud said...

really?nx time try to made c whether nice onot..hehe~

Bb said...

Wife, i wan to eat it ~~ i love cheese, n i double love chocolate.. By the way, can pass me the recipe. i would like to make a test on it ~~~ Thanks... mucks... i will back ti soon. make me the chocolate cheese cake ya ~~ ohya ~~~

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

haha, this one testing testing... let me know when u back, i bake one for you ;)

yan yan said...

Nice cake pun!!
Next tine we make it together lo!!

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

hehe, sure.. find one day ya ;)