Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dooodolls......

Photobucket

This reddish is with me right now. This is the third day I hug it and fall as sleep. You know how this reddish suddenly join into our house?!!
Past few weeks which was not a good weeks for me, I used to simply think and full with negative ion in my body. So, due to some job hus need to go out for meeting and again I sleep alone on that night... I din realize when hus came back and when he did the so called surprise to me! Until the next day, when I was half awake, I touched something which I was never touch before... Brain stuck early in the morning and still, catch back myself and tried again for the second touched on the thing that on my tummy! Something which is different texture from my pillow and for sure that is something new to me, I took up this "stranger" and this REDDISH cute doodolls smile to me!!! EARLY IN THE MORNING, I shout like nobody while hus still in his sweet dreams!
A very simple request from him : "Is a surprise for you, I just hope that you can smile like this dooodolls everyday...
" Hmmmm, seems that my bloody moods affect him so so much and he is thinking the way to catch me back. =)

5 comments:

Vvin said...

T^T Going to grab this soon. Hoho

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

sampat po :P

Purple de Cloud said...

oh...so sweet!ur husband treat u really gd^^

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

hihi, he loves to give me surprise but each time fail cause i can guess what he think :P

Purple de Cloud said...

coz u noe him very well mah..so when he move his tail,u'll noe wat he wan to do :P