Friday, April 9, 2010

Somnambulate- 梦游?

Photobucket


Sigh, am I categorize in the term of Somnambulate??? It happened thrice actually...

Case 1 :

Before I married, I own a room which only belongs to me and I very used to sleep in a very cold room with a very thick blanket. I like to hide under the blanket to fall asleep. The incident happened in this way... I woke up in the midnight to find my blanket but weird... I can't get it =_= Until the next day I found my blanket outside my door, just on the floor outside my door...

Case 2 :

My wardrobe drawers are all open on the next day when I woke up!!!!

Case 3 :

Nowadays HB got to work until very late and most of the time I went to bed before he reached home. I never remember which day... I am feeling tired on that night and I went to bed before 10pm and on the same day, HB back to office until 2am. I climbed up to my bedroom and accidentally lock the door.... Story should be end up at here but... The next day morning before I went to work *HB accompany me to downstairs until I leave*, he asked me a very serious question : "do you know you lock the door yesterday? and you know how I came in by then?" I am shocked and asked: "Ya? then?"
"I knocked the door until I heard you removed the lock!!! When I came in, you are already on the bed!!!"
" I scratched my head and try to dig out those memories and seems that there is nothing in my memory about yesterday incident!!!!"
I just wana know, if the people who knock my door is not my HB???? !!!

And incidents which happened on last night... HB told me I bend my legs during the midnight and start swinging there =_=! WTH!!!!
I knew nothing!!!!!

Are these consider as 梦游 ???

No comments: