Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Burberry

Burberry? I received it on last Sunday with my blank mind! What to say? This is the present from him as he know I desperate to looking for a wallet... *a very normal wallet* No wonder so kind of him invited me to go kl only for a day, his excuse: "Let's go for pet show!" I was like huh? Is ok to follow him, Sunday wat... This is the present which already bought by him and was collected by my future sis in law. My Burberry wallet? Where is it now? Still inside the wrapping paper, inside my wardrobe... I still 不舍得 to use it... I have cards and I do believe that everyone do... I told him I don't think I will slot every of my cards in... it will just spoil my wallet... He asked, own another wallet just for cards??? Kaka, excited is... my another small wallet for only cards used is on the way sending from USA~ Kate Spade Small Wallet =)
I have nothing to comment about him after he told me that... ok girl, no more for your birthday present!!! =_=" I never request him to buy me anything and this is the decision he make for me !!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

smallsnoopy said...

i wana "like" ur post ler, but cant, hahaha

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

hahaha, here's not fb ma ;P