Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Minestrone Soup

We care and we start to have more and more healthy life style. We seldom to go out taste oily foods ANYMORE !! We reduce consume heavy food during night time and start to spoon in more and more vegetables and fruits. Why? I will show you my weight track maybe after few days then !! Terrible !!!

Our Dinner today... I got him Minestrone Soup which is a very simple soup I cooked. For who really interested, you can try it at home =) Fried your favorite vegetables with onions, garlic with olive oil... Break spaghetti into small pieces, boiled and drain it. Pour everything in a 1500ml boil water... Boil it and put in 3 tablespoon of tomato sauce. The rest like salt, sugar or even pepper, add it base on your preferable taste ;)

Photobucket


1500 ml portion: Half for me and half for my husband... He able to finish all as he love this very very much and I only able to finish half bowl of it... FULL @ Satisfied!

No comments: