Sunday, August 15, 2010

冷冻芒果芝士蛋糕- Mango Cheese Cake

Customer : Ching Feng
Collection Method : Self-Collected

Thanks for your support !

I am so happy that I able to finish this babe on time and pass to my first customer on this beautiful Sunday. I am quite satisfied with my handmade Mango Cheese Cake. Is my first Mango Cheese Cake. I received my second order too, she will comes to collect by this Sunday! Is Chocolate Double Cheese Cake in cup, for her husband's birthday =)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Hui Chen said...

hi gal..izzit here you mentioned the recipe cake will be post??:)

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

yea yea ;) Better to post here ma ;P

Ingredient you can refer to my post which title is Chocolate cheesecake. I got post the ingredients to one of my reader ;)
The different is... you no need add chocolate only. The rest is just the same.

About topping:

100 ml mango puree
2 tbsp gelatin
3 tbsp warm water

Let me know if you not understand ;)