Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Mid Autumn Festival + Good Luck To Me

First, Happy Mid Autumn Festival to all of you !!!!

Second, Happy first anniversary (Chinese Calendar) to me and my husband and our house too !!!

Third, congratulations to myself cause done the interview this morning!! (but need to wait for our result in 3 weeks!!)

Me, Yenn, San, Hoong...
We are so lucky to get the same very NICE interviewer and did it in the same day !!!

Here's da picture before and after interview... With your sharp eyes, I think you get to differentiate from our smiling face :P

We tried this at San's future brother-in-law shop... Pre-Tried... we will try one day at the real Taiwan :P
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

rachel said...

haha~ ya wo! looks so happy after interview! we celebrate together after we get the 'pass' after 3 weeks ok?? ;)dun worry! sure we all can pass together!!

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

Sure can pass de! My principal told me... wont to easy to FAIL de... wakakakakaka! So, what's so worry! Wei, Singapore yea !!!