Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cheddar Cheese Cake

Last week brother bought me a big pack of cheddar cheese as he request for the Cheese Bun. I will just leave it if I didn't do any baking caused I never eat it in raw in breakfast.
I got the recipe from Carol's Blog.

Recipe:

1. 4 slices of Cheddar Cheese
2. 50 ml Milk
3. 50 g Flour
4. 1/4 tsp Tatar Powder
5. 50 g Fine Sugar
6. 3 Eggs
7. 50 g Butter



First step: Beat the egg white with sugar. Stir in flour, tatar powder.
Photobucket

Second step: Double boil the milk, cheese, butter. Then add in 3 egg yolk.
Third step: Pour the mixture in step 1 into the mixture in step 2. Stir it well.
Fourth step: Bake it into oven in 150-170 degree Celsius for 50 to 60 mins.

And here's da result. Cause this is the first time I bake the Cheddar Cheese Cake and I not sure how much the stand space for the cake, so at last came out with this height.
Photobucket

Sorry for my impatient photo shooting skill ;) Not focus enough.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW... look like very easy ...thanks for sharing..~ ('',)>.

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

yea, is super easy.. i used only 15 minutes to mix up everything... but use 50 mins to bake it :P