Monday, December 6, 2010

我们的婚姻1岁了...


Congratulations to myself and to my husband :P So fast, we married one year dy! Still remember, last year today, I am a bride but this year today, I am his wife already ;) Wakakaka, our life is still both of us... we don't have any love seed yet :P
Yea, we celebrate it... celebrate for our 1 year old of our marriage. Who say only MONEY can brings romantic? Who say any celebration must celebrate at high class restaurant? Keke, we CREATE romance with our own :P Here's da day ;)


Which represent me and him
Photobucket

Photobucket

Spaghetti for him
Photobucket

Cheese Baked Pasta for myself
Photobucket

Peach Pudding for both of us
Photobucket

And a gang of our supporters!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Nothing to be proud of the 1st year anniversary... we are waiting 10,20,30 or even more ;) Bless us!

No comments: