Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Doraemon Birthday Cupcake


God always treat me good. Yeah, I am in my long long holiday now. God knows I will bising for the boring day, so he create me the ability to bake cake, design cake :P Just a very minimum ability,maybe 20% but its enough for me ! Yeah, I received few and few orders in Dec... Festival purpose and also birthday! So, I will upload one by one after I pass to my customer ;)
Here's da Doraemon Cupcake order by Boyenn for her brother ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I don't have printed ribbon with the word that I desire... but I can photostat it by my hand... yeah, is my handwriting ;)
Photobucket

I don't even have a nice box which belong to Inspiracion... So I need more and more people to support me ;)
Photobucket

2 comments:

yan yan said...

pretty and tasty cake... Thx alot ya!! my brother very gan dong in it... next time got any festival, I nak minta awek tolong buat lagi ya..^^

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

wahhhh, thanks first !!! Sure sure, come support me again and again! hahahahaha!