Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Countdown from now...

Mood is getting more excited... almost to the max! A lot of activities since yesterday night. I don't wana let it stop until CNY !!!!

1. I done Joseph's 1 year old birthday cake and his mother super like the cake and said that it is cute!
2. We went to DH's company annual dinner with a gang of them... total 4 tables !!!
3. Going to bake another 2 birthday cake on today and tomorrow for a 4 years old child and a lady !
4. We are going to watch ShaoLin with a gang of DH's member tomorrow after work !!!
5. Attend father's workshop annual dinner, 4 tables of them again !!!
6. My dearest buddy back from KL, am going to shop with her on MOnday !!!!
7. We have our reunion dinner at mummy's house!
8. I gonna meet with my super sampat cousins sis and brothers and uncle aunty soon !!! Our activities again on mahjong table !!
9. We have gathering with my gang on Chu 2!
10. Another gang of friends gonna celebrate 14 and 15 years of friendship at SeaChuan Restaurant !!!


And and and... most happy is... is second year for me and DH giving angbao !!! ngek ngek ngek !!! Say Gong Xi Fatt Chai to us !!! hahahahaha
I am happy and happy !!! Let's rock together !!!

No comments: