Saturday, January 22, 2011

Today's Lunch

Oh, is Saturday but I still need to work today. After work this afternoon, I went lunch with my husband and one of his colleague as well... The purpose I blog here is to tell something which in our conversation.
We talked and story about a girl... or I should say is a lady or maybe woman soon. What so interesting about her? Errmm, her character:

1. Always taught people dunno what she did.
2. Always act like she is so "GENG" in everything.
3. Always wana control EVERYONE, but she never know she fail !!!
4. Errr, nothing to compare on herself with other so always use other people's face to
stick on herself.
5. She even think to control the world.
6. She 冤枉 SOMEBODY and she thought that person dunno, just THAT PERSON I mentioned here don't have enough evidence to sue her !

Is been a time I didn't bother this kind of thing, but today... I actually a bit get angry about HER story. 就是越讲越生气!Normally I will shout out at FB but this person is out of my friend list, so? I guarantee she view my blog so... is suitable for me to post it here.

And well, this post really lower down my blog... I will definitely delete it after I back to normal condition. Good luck to her if I delete before she read... and good luck to her too if she get to read the post before I delete, please 反省!Don't think to control the whole world... you won't be happy !!! Use mirror to look at yourself before judge on other people !!! Ok???

No comments: