Wednesday, April 13, 2011

KEEP FIT

Photobucket

Yosh, my husband told me last night : "My dear, ermmm the most slim part from ur body, now also squeeze with fats." Wahhhhhhh, my cute husband, how nice to bring me to the reality. Well, I know I ate like dinasour with super big portion of foods nowadays.
Ok, back to the topic... I need to keep fit right now !!!! My target ~ 46kg which means I need to shade off 4kg from today !!!!

Breakfast : 2 pieces of bread @ 1 cup of cereal
Lunch : Vegetables + fish + rice
Dinner : A cup of milk + soup

Other time? AEROBIC... back to my uni life, aerobic everyday without missed out any day !!!!!!! I give myself 2 months !!! Wish me luck !!!!

* Shhhhiii, don't let my parents know I keep fit yo else they will nag me de :P "

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You keep fit is correct thing, but must go with proper nutrients inside your body. Check it this out.. on 1-shape-lite http://bit.ly/gpKPTj

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

okok will check for it, thanks ya!