Sunday, April 24, 2011

Relaxing Sunday

This morning we lye on our bed until 12pm !!! First time in my marriage life. Hahahahaha! We had a relaxing Sunday with super nice weather. We went for curry chicken rice *at the first time i wana cook at home but husband say :" dont make yourself sanfu, we just go outside eat ok?" * for me sure ok right :P
After brunch, went for hypermarket and... drama session at home... see what we did after movie?

Photobucket


Our healthy lifestyle =) And now... headed to town for our dinner with parents ;)

3 comments:

winnaa said...

hehe,wanna order cupcakes from you, for my mami's birthday n mother's day celebration :D

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

hehehe, no problem.. text me lo or ask winvin let me know :)

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

hehehe, no problem.. text me lo or ask winvin let me know :)