Sunday, July 3, 2011

Cancel My Trip...

to KL this morning... I thought I able to settle my cake yesterday night *blackout at night* make me unable to do anything until this morning... I only able to rush my cake. Besides, I received a so urgent call from a lady who name Pei Ling, she wana order Mahjong cake from me and seems that my trip dy cancel so, I say Yes to her and finally I able to do my job on time! Is been a busy week for me, just cant imagine I work at school from Monday to Saturday and came back from work, I bake cake, 2 days 4 cakes!! What I get for return after done everything is... GASTRIC PAIN =(
Here's da art !
(1) For my MIL
Photobucket

(2) San Lee
Photobucket

Photobucket

(3) Pei Ling
Photobucket

For more pictures, please view at http://inspiracion-e-cafe.blogspot.com =)

No comments: