Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wedding Cupcakes

A lady who work at Singapore, ordered these cupcakes from me as a gift to her friends. I dunno how she carry back total 60 cuppo cupcakes to Singapore but she did text me that her cakes reached Singapore safely! Blessed!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I announced that I wana have a rest on my baking chapter last 2 weeks... But I keep receiving order from my customer.
Continue or not to continue? But i do really very very tired in baking =_="

One of the sweet lady asked:

"hmmmmm... is there a bun in the oven? or switch to focusing on baking a bun in the oven :D "

You get what she mean? =)

3 comments:

smallsnoopy said...

continue it ba.. u said that u love to bake? :)

i get wat she means, hahahah


Cheer up dear :)

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

hello, long time didn't see u jor. How are u? I am so lazy nowadays... noon time must nap for at least 2 hours... i reject few orders.. hahahaha! :)

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

but thanks a lot for ur support!