Monday, September 26, 2011

2D1N - Taiping & Penang

Our 3 months planning school trip is finally comes to the end. This is my first time experience to bring so many bomb with me... We have total of 34 pupils and 10 teachers. Frankkly, 5 years ago when I was in USM, Penang... I never step on so many places in Penang but yesterday, I did it!
The places we go :

- Zoo Taiping
- Taiping Lake
- T-Bowl Concept Restaurant
- Snake Temple
- Logos Hope
- Ford Cornwallis
- Toy Museum
- Gurney Drive
- Butterfly Farm
- Floating Mosque
- Penang Hill
- Kek Lok Si
- Jetty, Ferry!

I just felt that the trip is like purposely for me, when I back there... It makes me catches back a lot of my memory! =) But what I can say is... tired yet enjoy!
Here to share some photo !!!


Taiping Lake Garden
Photobucket

Our Hotel at Penang
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After breakfast... behind of the hotel..
Photobucket
Photobucket

In the tramp, otw going up to Penang Hill.. Those are my 2 days' children... age between 9-13 years old.
Photobucket

Gek Lok Si
Photobucket

Ferry !!
Photobucket

No comments: