Monday, September 19, 2011

Chocolate Banana Steam Cake



Recently I have a colleague start in love in baking...=) Many friends ask why I stop baking and decorate for the nice cake? Well, I should explain here... First, my grandma and aunty warn me for not busying baking and should rest more after work. Second, I stop is because I am lazy for the *hectic* baking life due to the demand from customers =) I should thanks a lot to them for giving me so much chances to try for the new thing and new design. I have few request on Oct, baking and wedding... Should I continue? NOPE... cause that month, my house will definitely under renovation :) I will have mosaic car porch with the nice gate, and my husband will extend the kitchen for me !!!!! So, we will fully utilize our extra unused *land* at the behind of our house which now is full of GRASS !!! WARGH!!!!
Well, this is the banana steam cake for him, family and my colleagues tomorrow =)

No comments: