Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Messy...

Wargh, I just cannot stand for my dirty and messy house... HOw long still wana go? This is one of the reason which I unable to get myself off to jalan jalan during this school holiday =(
Renovation on kitchen: Status: DONE
Renovation on car porch: Tile- DONE
Renovation on Gate: Status: 80% DONE
Exterior Painting: 0% *=_="

Actually I keep nagging them to start their work on August but they keep delaying me until November. And now... I got to sit at home and look at them.
Ok, kicked away the negative ion...
I am so happy with the outcome and thanks so much to the uncle who help us a lot. Tile, painting, 柱子, gate... He gave me a lot of idea and the outcome really nice ^^ And 1 more week to go, we will have the clean and tidy car porch !!! =)


The nice color ^^


No comments: