Wednesday, January 25, 2012

CNY 2012

I love festive season, I am always the big children who love 热闹 very much.
I am glad that I able to back my 娘家 on the first day of cny ^^
We back early in the morning and having our breakfast ~ 面线 with 2 eggs =) This is a must traditional in our family and I dunno how about other family.
I am happy that I able to meet all my relatives and my niece during cny and my house are full of joy. Especially this year Wong's family are back from NZ to join us for cny.
Our life in cny of course NAMI day and night and we have Nami Marathon this year~ Just imagine we started our game at 11am and we ended up at 4am... Yeah, is AM !!! ^^ The satisfaction is to the max =) I always told my husband that I don't like second day of cny as I know it will end up soon and they all will back to their working place.
This year we have whole family portrait but the pic still inside my cousin sis' camera and hope can get it soon.


I love them so so much, even they are my cousin but I treat them like my very close sister. We always joke together!!!
Photobucket

Second day, we have total of 5 cars headed to Sitiawan for our lunch ~ seafood ^^
And yea, we are all honda supporter !!! Accord, CRV, City...!!!
Photobucket

One of the dishes, 生蚝... They are so yiakiiii ...
Photobucket

But still got supporters who able to finish it...
Photobucket
Photobucket

A short walk after lunch at temple.
Photobucket
Photobucket

This year, cousin sis and bro bring their doggie along and my house... unimaginable @_@
Diko in the house, he is so smart and he able to give me 左手,右手,左脚,右脚 =D
Photobucket

Babe and Wee and my Mickey ^^



Beside family gathering, we won't miss out friend's gathering =) I miss them so much and since UNI graduate.. we seldom meet each other and some even able to meet once a year, we appreciate each other.
We have friend's reunion dinner
Photobucket
Photobucket

And the routine of the year, stayed at my house after dinner =D
Photobucket



Relatives are all back to KL dy and we will meet up each other next Saturday at KL !!! Yosh, can't wait for it =)


No comments: