Sunday, January 15, 2012

Syok To The Max !!!


A wonderful Sunday which is filled with happiness ^^
I mentioned again and again that I love to spend my time with my husband and siblings *yeah, i took my brother's gf as my siblings as well*
We shop happily at Pavillion shopping complex, having lunch together, shop together and "fish" a sales lady in the Long C shop as well !!! :P *we are bad right? but I think that lady worst than us!!!*

This is the main point I purposely ran to KL! I am so amazed with their decoration ^^


Our lunch at


Photo meant a lot to us ^^






His set




I love this ^^ But brother told that Carbonara at Italianese even better than this =_=" Wait for his treat then!


Our Superman couple shirt which swipe us around RM340 but is worth it as we got many free gifts ^^


1k ++ just for these...

Yaya, I should story a little bit about the sales lady in Long C's shop! We have total of 5 person who walked in the shop after our lunch. Well, this is not a big deal with this brand! I am interested to it just because I want to make myself more convenient each time I go out makan... Well, one of the stupid lady walked towards us and show us her bloody face *the expression like showing us she get annoyed on us* I was like wtf! What I did? I did nothing and I just ask her to get me a chili red one... Then she still acting like... I really dunno how to describe about her attitude... came to the counter and she ONLY start explain to me that they provide whole life service and bla bla bla when I took out my signature card !!! Again, I think to shout out like wtf !!! Ok, well... she start nervous and even dropped my card when on the way passed it to me... ok, this is her karma and it is enough to 为难 her... !!!

Back to our happy gifts, here are the angpao we got!!! And they already order from me that which character they want =_="

No comments: