Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Little Gardening

I always search for the hobby which I think is suitable to me. Haha, recently I am playing with my little gardening. I have very serious impulse decision to everything.
Oh yeah, bought few small pots and start my gardening ;p
I have no experience at all as I very lazy to clean up and tidy up all the unnecessary stuff. Yeah, gardening for me is totally an extra "work" but this time I decide to do my own little gardening cause I know is time for me to train for my patient. Keke, sounds weird right? As I am a school teacher I should be patient enough to treat my school children right? Yeah, I am patient enough when together with them but not at home. I am a lazy bug at home so not only train my own patient, self discipline is very important to my stage right now.
MIL suggested me to buy a ready plants but I insist to plant with seeds. I just like to enjoy the process. I enjoy the satisfaction by seeing them grow from zero. Why I say so? I success to germinate 2 little 芽姑。 So, now I am waiting to see my self plant 菊花 and 太阳花 !!
Coincident, my colleague brought 7 pots of ready 菊花to school today and again, so coincident we discuss about planting in office! At last he presented me 2 pots of ready plant 菊花 ^^
Last but not least, husband bring me to plant nursery to choose a pot of orchid. Heard that orchid is something which is hard to take care and now, I am try with my patient to this little orchid ^^

When will it grow? Seeding on 07/02/2012
Photobucket

Photobucket

My NGA GU ^^
Photobucket

No comments: