Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunway Pyramid

Photobucket
We love to try new food and I know Italianese is no longer a new thing for us. But how if we have a boss that suggest to give us a treat? Hahaha! After the pay, the boss say: How good if I earn "Singapore $$" ... I am wonder and ask why not other country which have better currency than our neighbor country? Boss say because the country is nearer =_="
Okok, back to our Italianese =D

Photobucket

Our foodssssssss
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here's our bill... =D Thanks boss !!
Photobucket

We not stop yet for our FOODS...
Here's stop for our tea time ^^ I have a very terrible sweet tooth!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I not dare to think and even count for my calories consumed on this day. As long as we are happy, I have no problem with the extra fats :P


Not finish yet... For those we love to makan makan jalan jalan, I have something good to intro which is UPTOWN NASI LEMAK !!! I can't imagine how terrible their Q and the flow of the customers.
The fried chicken is the best among all ^^
Photobucket

And the drinks ^^
Photobucket

No comments: