Friday, February 24, 2012

Without HIM...


I have my mix feeling... From last year after we booked our air ticket, I am so excited until last month, our plan change. This coming MAY, he unable to accompany me to KOREA !!
Our flight ticket booked ! What's in our plan comes unexpectedly earlier... This is the second time without him in flight. Actually I should proud and happy for him for this earlier plan but on the other hand, when I think of I need to on board with his friends but without him... My feeling is a bit... 6 hours flight... I am still thinking Go or Not Go... I know I am not independent! Yes, I admit. I need him to be with me all the time, I need him so so much when overseas, I need him to do a lot of decisions, Yes I just need him. Until yesterday I still giving myself a chance to think that he might POSSIBLE to go with me... until he say: " Don't make me feel hard to make decision." Ok, with this sentence I know he is firm enough to cancel his trip.
Yeah, I will very miss him, 8 days... This is the first trip with friends in overseas after married for 2 years.

No comments: