Monday, December 10, 2012

My Blog Gonna Expired And Here Come With Good News

I think I leave my blog almost few months already and why I didn't update my blog? Here the reason! Yes, I am pregnant, we are 13 weeks right now and everything is good! Where should I start to blog? Maybe pregnancy test kit. Here show you a very kiasu picture of my pregnancy test kit! I used total of 12 to test my positive pregnancy ^^ My story begin like this... I had my last menses on 10 Sep 2012, I detected that I am ovulated on 24 Sept 2012, what's came weird was, I got some spotting on day 6 after my ovulation day. I was like errrr, is impossible to have this kind of thing which is never happen in my life. I search thru google like a crazy woman, I keep telling myself don't to trust about implantation bleeding! At last I got the answer after 2 weeks, yes that was my implantation bleeding! I am sure cause I got my positive UPT.
Ok, after positive UPT and very soon early pregnancy symptom Q to visit me. I am good in week 6 but start week 7, I start to have nausea, no appetite, tasteless and etc! I can't have plain water, only milo and ribena can quench my thirst! I went visit doc on week 6, doctor was using virgina scan method to scan for me as he can't get to see the sac with normal scan. Luckily, virgina scan able to catch the little beans and doc showed me something called "egg yolk". What makes me worry is, doc said: I am a bit disappointed as I cant see the fetus pole yet! OMG, I was like harrr?? What he mean? Har??? Maybe is empty sac? He asked to go bck to see him after 2 weeks. 2 weeks for me equal to 2 yrs! Yeah, I went back on week 8, normal scan can see the bean and the little fetus pole! He showed me and say, see... is ur baby^^ What's the truth is, my tears almost drop and I do believe tat, I am pregnant! Maternal check up again on week 12, to scan fetus's neck thickness, heartbeat, heart and brain. Again, I am so excited to see my bb moving and moving inside, turning and turning non stop! Baby is active and healthy! Mum helped me to video everything and now I will keep repeating it when I am free. Thanks god for sending me the precious one during my school holiday else... I gonna resign caused of my pregnancy sickness. But bless that I am getting good and no more vomit! Seems tat pregnancy ain't the easy "road" to walk. NOt to forget mention, my weight drop 4kg in 3 months time! Scary....

2 comments:

shuyingtan said...

congrats to u n mckevin...
im sure both of u happy until lompat lompat to get this good new...
take good k of urself lo...
im sure u r going to enjoy ur pregnancy period after the vomit stuff gone...

cheers..('',)..

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

Thanks Shu Ying. Erm, actually both of us din lompat lompat la, hahaha.. we like no respond eh when saw positive UPT. Maybe we take pregnancy issue as normal ba ^^ But now start getting excited from weeks to weeks, months to months! =)