Tuesday, February 26, 2013

We are officially 24 weeks

Time flies and I can't believe that I am already in week 24. Another 4 more months to go before the arriving of my little princess.I should glad that most of my weight goes to my little one and my current appearance not much different if compare with "before pregnant". Thanks god that I am still look good in week 24 ;) I am always proud with my round belly which most of them say: "不像女肚,很斯文" *devil laugh* :D
The comparison in week 20 and 24 ;)

Besides, I am also glad that I am yet to have stretch mark! Stretch mark is something which make me fear of it! Please don't come in the rest of the month *pray hard* I think it related to my husband hard work as well. Since 12 weeks of my pregnancy, he applied Bio Oil for me without missed for every night !!!! From my back until my legs, from my breast until my belly. He massage for me to release my tiredness! And that's why i am not willing to let the time to pass so fast. Just because I always say I have been served like a king! Hahahaha!

No comments: