Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Jogging


Due to my weight gaining issue, god gave me a hint that I need to start exercise again like last 3 years! OMG! My weight gain terribly!!! So what???? Hahahaha!!!
To prevent all my dearly cousin to tease me AUNTY so I think I should start my lose weight plan NOW!!!! Thanks god for giving me such a caring HB, hahaha! HB willing to accompany me to go for my jog JUST after his work. Not that I am not caring enough as I suggest to go for myself but he refused and say that : " How about if got dog chasing you??!!" "@@#%^&@$!&*@%!*@, I never think of that!!!" :P

So, let's for our first jog at our garden now!!! Remember, not to show off, I am just sharing about my life after married ;) Like what my blog title " Life after married"!!! Teacher told us when we wrote an essay, we can never run out of the important point which related to our title!!!! Did you get it ??? :P

No comments: