Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Year 2009


Last two days before year 2009 end!!! I wont going to list down what we did for this whole year as... this year is really very special to me and to him as we are registered couple right now! We got married!!! We are looking forward for our more and more exciting activities that we have plan for year 2010.
I am sure that our life is going to move to the next stage and we gonna have a brand new life next year maybe after May or JUN!!! I cant really wait for it but now, I wont wana rush for anything but I believed that " Waiting is beautiful"!! I realized the meaning of this sentence finally =)
We have a very big plan on this coming year that related to our life and to our future! I hope that all of our plan can comes true!!!

And... 8 of our family members are waiting for our next trip during cny year 2010! So, for who wana take angpao from us, please find us or book us on the first day of cny!!! Cause we are away for 4 days during cny!!!! Not that we kiam siap wana skip to give angpao but this is the family trip, we got to arrange time for our papa as this businessman only free during cny!!!

But for now... I am going to countdown with my gang at ipoh tomorrow night!!! Yeahoo!!!! Another countdown crazy night party !!!

Before this... I WISH Seriously.... that...

SNORING's DRUM SOUND PLEASE GO AWAY FROM ME!!!!!


* this msg special dedicate to the person that related, he knows who he is :P *

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year~

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

happy new year to you too!!!