Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sunday Lunch

HB always told me the benefit of using internet. Type GOOGLE to search what ever I want. I am happy that I can save my wallet for not buying any recipe book from any bookstore. Not really like to buy recipe book as it cost quite expensive and the main problem is... The recipe book maybe just have one or two dishes that you like. Maybe I dunno how to survey or how to search for the correct book for me but now I am quit from this problem.
I can search through google search engine for the dishes we wana eat.
BUT
Today without any recipe, I create my own recipe. I throw any food that I managed to find from the fridge. I dun like light tasted food but do HB. So, to satisfy him and me as well, I put some ham and fried together with the vege. The second one is Spicy Ginger Toasted Fish. We used to makan only 2 dishes on each of our meal.

I love dessert. I cooked red beans with rice dumpling today!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Puff said...

留给我

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

come mummy house makan... I take to mummy house dy ;)

Tammie Shuyen said...

simply campur campur...haiz!! hahahahaha

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

aiks, u never makan meh? this kind of tong shui very famous de wo.. haizzz :P