Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

Our Gang !


For thousand times I say : I love Christmas !!!
This is the third years I celebrate Christmas with them!!! A very fantastic gang that I always told my HB. Hope that I can celebrate my every christmas with them !!!! hihi ~@u@~

Posing before went out ;P


Celebrate our party with the fake snow!! My hair is terribly sticky after the war!




3..2..1.. The war begin...
and here's da comes the mess!!


For sure we wont forget our important session.

Our gift from them!!! See HB's gift, is so cute !!! Hahahaha!!!


Lucky them get the gift from Disneyland... from us... from HK!


For tonight, alcohol limit is just pretty good...
No one drunk, opppsss... actually got one :P
and all of them feel very happy for tonight...
This is the picture took after our party... second round at Wong Gei Restaurant.

No comments: