Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Bit Late I KNow...

Since I move in to my own house, I seldom to have chance to online for blogging cause the line is too slow. HB apply celcom broadband but that one is really sucks. So I only manage to blog when I back to Mummy's house, like now... when HB went to sport... ...

Special thanks to everyone who attend to my wedding on last month!!! Thousand thanks to them cause most of them purposely came back from outstation... Ok let me list out their name here! *I know I am late*

And I would like to let you all know, the photo slideshow is done! And please refer to me during CNY ok ;)

Shirley: F Singapore/ SJ: F Johore/ YM: F Kuala Lumpur



WT: F Singapore



A gang from Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Ipoh and Singapore again.



The hair stylish from Singapore also.



My best buddy SW with her cute daughter F Kuala Lumpur



PY F Langkap and PH F Ipoh



JX F Penang



HY F Klang/ Elaine F Hong Kong/ YT F Kuala Lumpur


No comments: