Friday, January 15, 2010

Dato Ir. Dr. Wee Ka Siong

Photobucket


Our school located at somewhere that quite ULU. Tot that we wont have any chance to meet with any Dato as the place not very familiar. But... yesterday was the day I met with our Deputy Education Minister Dato Ir. Dr. Wee Ka Siong. Second times I met with Education Minister. And... I am proud to say that I am the only MC of the day. This is so sudden when principle pass the job for me 30 mins earlier before our Dato reached!!! With the fastest speed, I dig out all VIP's full name, the proper way to address them, the arrangement of the place, how am I going to seat them... we have the proper way to arrange their seat which we called as PROTOKOL in Malay. My heartbeat jump to the highest rate when the moment I saw our Dato reached! I almost lost my way and non stop tremble...But at last, I managed to finish my job and I got the thumb up signal from the Pengarah of the ti education department too !!

No comments: