Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Great Opportunity...


I have been selected to be a speaker in one of the State Speech Competition.

Feel stress? Definitely! I am trained by an experience master every week... and they taught me everything from the tune of my voice to appropriate gesture. I sacrificed my napping hour and stayed at office until 5pm almost everyday.

I hope I can do well in this coming job as I only have one experience during my district speech. Instead of being worried I should be thankful and happy being given this opportunity.

4 comments:

Vvin said...

Geng liao lah you. Hoho~

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

dont say like tat... belajar saja... maybe they see i suka cakap, so wana train me until i scared, so tat i nt dare cakap banyak leh :P

yan yan said...

Gam ba teh lo!!

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

hehe, sure sure ;)
Wei, see which day u free, lets go swimming ;)