Sunday, May 9, 2010

Benji de Labrador

Photobucket

After few months we finally get a beloved dog for my dad. Scratching head whether to choose Golden Retriever or Labrador. But at last, seems that Labrador have fate with us. We own a black Labrador. Can't deny that he is a very very clever dog! When we hug him back, he is only 2 months old and know nothing. Remember I taught him one word : "HAND"! Can't believe that, I just need to repeat three times, just three times in around 2 to 3 minutes, he managed to follow my instruction. Heard that this is a very friendly dog and he like field very much. We placed Labrador at papa's house and so lucky papa house have a big field for Lab to run around.
Name, forget about the name... Very hard for us to dig out a name from our brain. My shih tzu name MICKEY is just because I love and admire to Mickey so so much. But what else I can give to Lab this time? I ran out of my idea and finally we catch up HUS's idea. We decide to give him a name which called Benji. After discussing with papa, he also agree with it and now our new doggie, Benji de Labrador =)

1 comment:

Vvin said...

Wao~ Let me take care of him. Hoho