Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

A bit different for this year... I have another woman who play another role in my life. Well, of course I have only one beloved MUMMy who help me and take care of me from time to time, nobody can replace her in my life. She is the only one!

Another woman that I mentioned is my mother's in law. She is a very good to me and always joke and chat with me when she saw me. She told me : "I have no daughter and I just treat you like my own daughter." :P

This year, I baked them a different cake. I like gila in cooking and baking nowadays.
Mummy love coffee chocolate cake so I baked her the flavor that she like =)
Photobucket
Photobucket


And seems that this is the first year I celebrate with her so I dunno what flavor she like... and finally I came up with this Pandan Layer Cake.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: