Monday, May 10, 2010

Mango Sago Dessert


Photobucket

Weather very hot recently. Always feel giddy after came back from work. Lagi teruk this few months, always work from 6 something to 5pm! Almost 11 hours...
Hot weather, what to think of? Of course cold dessert. HUS love mango so so much but he not dare to swallow whole mango... takut gemuk =_="
First attempt to Mango Sago Dessert. Ingredients are Indian Mango ( Suppose to get honey mango ), Milk, Corn Flour, Pomelo, Mango Juice, Sago. For those pro in cooking, baking or makan-ing... I know with your sharp eyes, there is a problem on my Mango Sago Dessert right? Yea, without experience... My sago is fail @_@"
My Mango Sago =)
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tammie Shuyen said...

Satu mango wont gemuk till whr lo...hahaha...itu sago macam telur!! lolz..nxt time u come kl, bring u go dessert shop, dere gt alot mango makan de

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

Mana tau you punya biu jie fu. hahahaha!!! I do another dessert, not yet post, later later ;P
So remember bring me go ha, dunno when la.. maybe during our trip on this coming jun huh ;P Prepare liao ha ;)