Thursday, June 10, 2010

Before and After

Back from beach, the first person who very worried about me is my mummy... She very scared to see me in copper skin. Hihi, so when I was at beach, I really not dare to expose to sun and finally get scolded by cousin =_=" Me, myself can't stand for it also, I am excited when I see those fishes and coral. So, no matter how hot, I will still swim under the sea! And now the result became like this =_="

Went to bank just now and met friends there, so sweet them... They told me I am not as dark as I complained at FB... They are just nice to tell me that : "Very fast will recover, no worry." Hihi, I am so happy to hear that, thanks =)

The first day...
Photobucket

The last day...
Photobucket

Any different? =)

4 comments:

smallsnoopy said...

no different lor, i prefer ur cousin skin colour ler, nice~~

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

hahahaha, so happy to hear that! I scared I get dark leh! My cousin skin color is natural de!!! No need sleep under sun also in this copper color de ;)

Vvin said...

Hello O Pue ~

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

bad girl =_="