Thursday, June 10, 2010

Part-time Housewife


This is the first experience for me as a housewife after 6 months marriage life. After back from holiday, HUS back to work and as a wife-ME, I stay at home from day to night except lunch and dinner hour, I will back to mummy house. HUS start to complain that we have a bloody messy living room, kitchen!! so, I am the one who STILL FREE for this moment, and my nerve wake me up and give me signal or either hints that, I SHOULD START TO MOVE MY BUTTOCK !!
I THROW (My favorite job, I will just know to THROW all the bloody and it consider CLEAN in my dictionary) all the rubbish, washed up all the dusty thingy ! Time is still early, decide to move to upstairs to clean my bedroom and toilet as well =_=" Is a kind of exercise for me I think.
For me, I quite enjoy this moment... Switch on the Hokkien Song, move here and there alone... BUT not for long term, I will get crazy !!! Keke... cook after that? NO ! Baked? Maybe =)

No comments: