Thursday, June 10, 2010

Perhentian Island...

Just went back from Perhentian Island yesterday night. We took 3 types of transport to reached our sweet home, I am really exhausted after the trip. Damn tired! Well, I am no longer a fair lady... What's my HUS's comment? He said: " Copper wife is look nicer than milky wife!" I wonder why he didn't get himself a copper wife since he is still single? :P Chop me off after he read my blog later. Back to my topic, we enjoyed the trip so so much, even we don't have cold weather as what I always love, we don't shop like crazy as what I always love, but... I swim like crazy under the hot sun which I never did in my past 25 years life, I shout like crazy when my leg touched a gang of fishes under the sea! I laugh like no body when we lied on bed after the meal! Its worth!!! Pictures will lead you to our holidays in Perhentian Island! =)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: