Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pure Bird Nest

Papa nagged me quite lot time... about what? He always gather info about THE EASIEST WAY TO CLEAN THE PURE BIRD NEST from his friends! Come back he will tell me from A to Z. I am so lazy when I look at the bird nest which is just pretty fresh... is full of feathers!! Me, always ask for the clean one.. the one which siap siap done by other people... In a box, contains 6 pieces... I will love that one more than pure one... until one of my friend scold me "STUPID!" !$@!^@$!@& :P
Yesterday, I dig out this fresh one from my kitchen and start to use the way which taught by papa. Yeah, I just need to use half an hour to finish one piece PURE BIRD NEST ! Feel satisfied! This small piece equally to the portion for 3 person! Keke, guess what... I have more and more FREE bird nest to eat yo... mummy say : "please make sure no more feathers before you cook, don't 弄巧反磋...滋润 become 哮喘 !!" OMG, what a funny maaammyyy!!!! :P

Photobucket

My very pure dessert, but weird... I won't drink with pure BN because I really don't like the smell which like "EGG"! Maybe is protein kuttttt .... I prefer to mix with 泡渗 powder ;) Is just nice ;)
Photobucket

3 comments:

smallsnoopy said...

where got egg smell~~ super nice ler BN <3

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

got leh.. last time I not even dare to drink =_=" My mum always scold me stupid de... but now with ginseng powder, i love it so much liao ;)

HooiHui said...

jiejie~iwan iwan~~~~