Friday, August 6, 2010

Big Head Prawn

Since married, HUS start to help me prepare or arrange thing which is important and he is the one who keep reminding me for the thing I should not forget. Well, this happened on last week... A night after I stepped out from my kitchen... I went back room to take shower and same he was... After done everything, he went down and make sure everything is lock. The moment he walked down and I know sure he will called my name cause I remembered what I did before I took bath... Here's da thing I did, guess what is it =)


Photobucket


My wet kitchen was full of flame... bad smell came from it... ! Me? Of course laugh !!!! My wok? Fine... from stainless steel became charcoal !!!! Nice him, volunteer to brush for me but problem is... I will throw it soon... Not attractive at all ! I know is my fault :O

3 comments:

Tammie Shuyen said...

hahahahahaha...lima black bao
muahahahahaha

smallsnoopy said...

lolzz u head really big liao

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

Mickeyan: My lima 寿桃包 =_=" Become charcoal bao =_="

Snoopy: Yealo... geng hor :P